Sunday, May 11, 2008

3!

I have looked for support again, from my friend Alexander. When I realized I had three blog entries to type this morning, I was distraught. I didn’t know what to do with myself, because I was so far behind in my writing. However, I looked at Mr. Alex’s blog, and found that he hasn’t written an entry in nearly two weeks. I found hope with this fact, the fact that someone was worse off than me.
Looking at other people’s blogs (in a completely stalker-type manner, of course) I have found true meaning in my life from examining the future’s problems TODAY. I’m quite surprised Zachy hasn’t written about the disaster (tsunami?) in Myanmar. It’s all over the news, with their military government not allowing aid to enter the country, apparently because they don’t like Americans (or more likely our western influence, which owns).
Segueing right from aid to AIDS, I heard a new acronym for this on xbox live from some 7 or 8 year old kid. He called it an “Anally Inflicted Death Sentence.” I’m not sure what to make of this, other than that that kid has issues. Another thing Zachariah could write about is AIDS, which will likely be a problem for quite awhile. Also, on a side note, “Zachy” is apparently spelled wrong, but “Zachariah” isn’t? That’s borderline insane.
Lastly, I haven’t ripped on CS in a post or two, so I will take this opportunity. On the way to the United States History AP test, he nearly turned left in front of a horde of incoming cars because our light was green. Suicides are, in fact, -10 XP. How noobish.

No comments: