Thursday, March 27, 2008

#13?

So as I sit at my computer, waiting for a topic to fly into my face so I know what to write about, I listen. In the background, I hear cheering. This would be comforting, except it isn’t for me. My parents are watching Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? out in the living room. They seem to find it funny. I guess it helps their self-esteem when they figure out a few questions. Currently:

4th grade history!
Q: What attack by the confederacy in 1861 started the Civil War?
A: The guy who is winning the money has no clue whatsoever…he’s a moron. The little girl next to him says, “Fort Sumter,” and the crowd goes wild. There’s $100,000. Next question.

4th grade math…$175k.
Q: T/F… 1 and 9 are the only factors of 9.
A: I swear the guy guessed…false. 3 is as well.

Commercial break. (I beat minesweeper on expert…again! (252 seconds on expert(and I have more parenthesis in one spot than on this lame blog)))

$300k with 5th grade social studies.
Q: A person must be how old to be a US senator?
A: My parents guessed 35, but you only need to be 30. The moron lost $150,000 because he’s not smarter than a 5th grader. One word: Noob!

No comments: